Vision & Values
Our school vision is as easy as ABC, Academic Me, Being Me and Creative Me. Our aim is for every child to develop and enjoy their time at school learning and progressing within the three bubbles that make up our curriculum. We are proudly inclusive and ensure that every child knows their ABC.
Academic Me: The core of our curriculum focuses on reading, writing and maths and the application of these fundamental areas of learning to the wider curriculum.
Being Me: Personal development, health and wellbeing within our curriculum are valued and promoted. Emotional regulation, empathy, resilience and aspiration are some of the many qualities taught within our Being Me curriculum.
Creative Me: Our creative curriculum ensures that creativity and the opportunity to develop a passion for a subject/activity/sport or skill is offered to all our pupils. Interest in all subjects and topics is encouraged and the pupils are free to express the direction of their learning.
Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Claremont Primary School we aim to:
- Create a safe, caring, friendly and welcome environment where all members of our school community feel valued and respected.
- Provide challenging, stimulating and creative learning opportunities across the curriculum which engage pupils and motivates them to succeed.
- Have high expectations of our pupils, enabling them to become confident and successful learners, and to develop skills which will support them through life.
- Promote high standards of behaviour and challenge all forms of bullying and discrimination.
- Work as a team of staff, parents, governors and other members of the community in order to provide the best possible opportunities and achieve the best possible outcomes for all our pupils.